Ten People who Got stuck in Weird Places people get stuck in all kinds of places leaving themselves and the onlookers in wonder is it just the poor firefighter people whirring on their way to the rescue? How the hell did he or she get in there? So weird is the thought that will be in your mind when you finish reading this post. Let’s dive in.
Stuck in a Washing Machine We will start with something predictable. How many times have our parents told us not to go inside the washing machine no matter how luring it looks and how perfect it is for Hideandseek?
But recently, a teenage girl from Virginia did exactly what we’re always told not to. During Hideandseek family game. She made an abysmal decision by hiding inside the washing machine of all the places in the house, including the closet or under the bed or in the toilet. She chose this. She climbed into the appliance and immediately got stuck.
The Prince William County Department of Fire and Rescue arrived at the home where they then needed to remove the top of the washing machine to make enough space for the girl to get out without being injured. Everything was fine, thankfully at the end of the day. But can you think about the absolute panicked hours that the family went through?
stuck in a Chimney we should not be laughing, but this is hilarious. Firefighters were recently called to a scene because a man got stuck inside his own chimney.
This happened in Tucson, Arizona. What actually happened was that he locked his keys inside his home and he was trying to get back in. This guy decided to get into the house by not breaking a window or to Jimmy a lock or even call a locksmith. No, he actually tried to slide down the chimney and of course, as you might have predicted, he immediately got stuck. Poor guy remained inside the chimney covered in dirt and soot, screaming for 4 hours before a neighbor finally heard him and called the fire Department.
Thankfully, the man did not appear to suffer any serious injuries. Eight Stuck Under the Ice Next up we have for you a horrifying experience. This poor TikTok guy went through it’ll happen to a guy named Jason Clark who at the time had just over 400,000 followers tried to swim under the ice of a frozen Lake. He entered the ice through one small hole and decided to come back out through the same. Unfortunately, things can get a little dizzying under the ice cold water and Consequently he couldn’t find the hole to get out.
Jason was trapped beneath the ice while a woman filmed the whole incident for social media. Apparently once Jason got under the ice, he couldn’t see anything. He tried to break the ice with his back to get out, but all his efforts were in vain. He became short of breath and he really thought he would be dead in seconds. By a miracle, he found the hole and burst out of the ice at the very last moment.
Hypothermia is a real thing. Never try this. Have you all not seen Titanic? Come on, be it for a lover or TikTok. You do not get knighthood for jumping into freezing water.
If anything, you’re likely to be dead in minutes.
stuck in Prison How would it feel to get stuck in the wall of a prison you were already stuck in? Well, in this case, four inmates tried to escape through a hole they made in their cell while using a metal pipe. The second prisoner got stuck while escaping, keeping the other two guys trapped inside the prison. While the first guy ran away, the second prisoner actually began to scream and cry for help, which isn’t really ideal.
In the middle of a breakout, he was obviously caught in the act by police and stuffed right back into jail. Picturing that itself is funny. Imagine this guy being stuck in the wall and crying for help from the police officers. What were the other two prisoners still waiting outside for their turn be thinking. Apparently the second prisoner was badly injured during his time stuck inside the wall.
This happened in the west of Brazil. When the guards arrived and discovered the weird scene, they were sure to take some hilarious photos of the guy to post online before they did anything to help.
Stuck in a cement Hopper In 2018, Alameda County firefighters were called to rescue a man who accidentally got stuck inside a cement Hopper. A cement Hopper is the giant spinning bucket on the back of a cement truck that’s used to mix cement, which is filled with all kinds of strong and dangerous chemicals. The guy who got stuck with his supervisor, who had been looking into the machine, probably to see if everything was mixed properly.
Why would anyone else put themselves in such danger? Then he lost his balance and tumbled inside. He got stuck up to his waist and dry cement. It isn’t easy to get out of this once this sets, you know. Luckily, fire rescuers managed to secure the worker using a harness.
They provided him with oxygen during rescuing and then drained the cement from the bottom of the Hopper. In the end, the man was able to be hoisted out of the vehicle and taken away in an ambulance.
Stuck in an ATM this happened to a repairman back in 2017. Cnn reported this story and it’s funny and a bit scary. The repairman was changing the lock behind the machine that connects the ATM to the bank.
And while that was happening, he somehow got trapped inside the ATM unit itself. He had neither a phone with him nor anyone around to help him, so he resorted to scribbling for help on a piece of paper and then slipping that paper through the receipt slot. Clever guy. He was hoping that a customer would see the note and then help him. The SOS message was the phone number for his boss.
After not so long, a bank customer found the note and decided to call the number. And while they were phoning the number, they said they could hear a small voice coming from within the machine. And finally, in the end, police showed up and kicked the door down to get the repairman out.
Stuck in the toilet. This is a sad story that happened to an unfortunate woman.
According to the CBS News report, a woman spent almost two years inside a bathroom stuck on the toilet seat. You wonder why she was 35 years old at the time of the story and had been in fear of leaving the bathroom for some psychological reasons.
Apparently, her boyfriend had been charged with mistreatment of a dependent adult. However, he brought her food and water every day and had allegedly asked her to come out, but she only ever applied I’ll come out someday. The woman had been sitting on a toilet for so long that sores had developed which caused her to become stuck to the seat.
The Sheriff who found her in such a terrible condition actually had to use a pry bar to get the seat off the toilet, after which they took her to the hospital with the seat still attached to her bottom. Domestic violence coupled with mental illness. We are short of information to reach any conclusions, but this one is kind of scary.
Stuck in a traffic cone. This one time in the UK, a prankster somehow got himself stuck in the inside of a traffic cone.
We are talking about these square traffic cones that you see in pedestrian traffic zones. Poor guy was trying to cheer up shoppers in a busy pedestrian area by walking around with a traffic cone on his head. Somehow the plastic, shaped more like a rectangle, slipped down his torso and trapped his arms to his sides, leaving him completely helpless.
Luckily, police and citizens were able to pull the guy out of the traffic cone by his legs and in the end, everything turned out just fine. We’ve seen cats getting stuck in similar situations, but this is something new.
Well, the guy at least got a nice icebreaker story for the rest of the day.
Stuck in a Swing Remember the metal bar in the children’s swing which slides down the chain to lock them? These metal bars are made to keep small children safe, but trying to get in one as a teenager can surely be disastrous. One teenager got stuck inside the child swing at a toddler’s playground after her friends dared her to sit in it. At first sure it was hilarious, but the fund quickly ran out when the teenager realized she could not get out of the babysuing on her own.
Fire crews had to be called to the park and they were then forced to use a Bolt cutter to get the teen out of the swing of event a bit of bruising. She ended up being just fine. Admit it, we all do this, but are you ready to change your mind after hearing this story?
stuck in a claw machine. The final one on our list is something that you only ever see in movies and TV.
In Florida, a young boy eager to win a prize from an arcade claw machine somehow climbed inside of it. The boy apparently reached in to grab a stuffed animal and in the process ended up stuck inside the machine. While this should have been a dream come true moment, the child was instead horrified. This happened while the boy was eating dinner with his family. When the family looked over to see the kid, they found him crying and pounding on the glass.
Luckily, the fire and emergency services showed up quickly and helped extract the boy from the machine by opening the machine.